Friday, May 30, 2008

Memories to last a lifetime

Last weekend we made it up to Jersey so Caleb could meet his Great Grandma Mitchell, or Granny as we all call her. She's 90 now, has suffered multiple strokes, but was still able to come all the way out from California to meet the little guy. I really never thought the day would come, but the trip was just one blessing after another. Caleb did so well considering the schedule changes, constant stimulation, and strange people holding him. He's just at such a great age right now-- funny and active, yet still small enough that he was able to sit on her lap. Great, all this blogging about my Granny has me teary-eyed. I think this calls for a slideshow:

1 comments:

carla said...

Great pictures. I'm glad I didn't hear the song with it the first time...you know I would have cried!