Thursday, April 24, 2008

Fun day in Ocean City

We spent the afternoon at the beach today. My friend Christie, whom I met in childbirth class, has a daughter, Mackenzie, who's less than 3 weeks younger than Caleb. They get along really well, so with the nice weather we ventured down the boarwalk today. Though more time was spent gobbing on the sunscreen, and on sporadic feedings, it was such a lovely afternoon.
We even made it over to the Osh Kosh outlet! So much fun, & so many cute clothes... but I restrained my buying compulsion. Needless to say, Brian was impressed. My restraints rewarded me when I got home though... UPS has come two days in a row to bring my Baby Gap orders... obsessed much? Possibly... but come this summer, we'll have some cute beach pictures of Caleb in his new swim trunks, and it'll all be justified :-)
On a sad note... poor Brian is sick, and we're trying desperately to keep the house de-germed. Tonight Caleb was wearing his "Little Guy" shirt from my brother & family. Brian has a matching "Big Guy" one, so he was sporty and put it on for a few pictures. Doesn't get much cuter than this!

...I think I'm going to enjoy summer!

0 comments: