Sunday, July 13, 2008

CAPTURED!

Two days ago Caleb took his frist steps down at Grandma & Grandads. Was I ready for this to happen? Definitely not. He's only 10 months... I was certain I still had a few good months of crawling left before we began to climb this ladder. I figured maybe it was a fluke. Then this evening, he walked back and forth between Brian and I trying to capture random electronics that we shouldn't have been tempting him with (ie: cell phone, remote, baby monitor), & I got a little of it on my digital:

Watching this video made Brian and I realize how desperately we want and need a video camera. My poor-resolution, 1 minute max, digital camera clips just aren't making the cut any longer. We decided we're buying one the day he sells the house he's flipping. In the meantime, isn't my little man amazing?!

2 comments:

carla said...

AWESOME!!! I can't believe he's walking. Wasn't it just yesterday that he came home from the hospital? So, so, so cute.

Anonymous said...

I am totally with you on the video camera thing. I told Chris that I would like to get one, before kids. So that some day when the offspring don't believe how wild and crazy and somewhat normal their parents were, there will be footage to prove it! :oP

Good luck with the walking. I'm sure it'll come with new challenges. But I'm very confident you'll tackle them like a pro! I for one am terrified by having a child old enough to walk. :o\ You get over the fear part right?

Haha. Hope you're having a great summer Meghan!
~Kristin