Tuesday, July 8, 2008

...Oops

I've been cutting Brian's hair for about 5 years now, and for having no prior experience or skills in this area, I'd say I do a decent job. Today I decided to finally invest in some clippers to speed the process along...

All went well until I tried to buzz the sideburns and something went so incredibly wrong. I could do nothing to mend my error, and the only option we saw fit (other than walking around like a clown for the next month) was to shave it. So I put the #1 clipper on and cried the entire time. Hopefully it'll grow back some in time for Janell's wedding....

Caleb and I got our hair trimmed up this past week too! He didn't handle this haircut half as well as the last one, but we got through it with minimal tears on his part.

Oh and by the way, he's up to 6 teeth now!

0 comments: